|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer - Rail Fixed Telecoms|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
As the Senior Project Engineer you will lead the Project Engineering team including Project Engineers who are located at multiple site across the UK. Ensure that the national portfolio of work projects within engineering, are carried out within budget, quality and time constraints. Allocate work packages to Project Engineers who will be responsible for project delivery on behalf of the Project Managers. Supporting peers to share knowledge and best practices, across the cross discipline needs of the business. Manage a national portfolio of work packages , through allocation of resources to the preparation of estimates.
• Chartered Engineer Status or appropriate and a relevant engineering qualification.
• Significant experience of telecoms engineering implementation on large rail schemes within the UK.
• Established knowledge and interest in the rail telecoms industry.
• Proven ability to lead, with experience of managing large multidisciplinary teams.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Systems Engineering, Design of Safety related systems and Project Engineering experience.
Our client is offering a comprehensive package which includes a competitive basic salary, pension and bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global firm who strongly believes in the career development of their employees. Our client has offices across England and Scotland and would be pleased to consider any location for the right candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.