|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting a Senior Project manager to join an established Project Management team based in our client's recently refurbished office. The Senior Project Manager will be Responsible for planning and managing projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget.
- Project manage multiple multi-utility sites including Residential and Industrial & Commercial.
- Agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers of materials and services.
- Ensure sub-contractors have all the relevant training tickets/qualification, competency and health and safety training.
- Develop good relationships with Architects, Consultants and Customers.
- Deliver the project at the expected level of quality, performance, safety and cost.
- Excellent customer service principles.
- Excellent commercial awareness and budget control.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Manage, co-ordinate and direct assigned resources to complete the project.
- Responsible for and take lead role for health, safety and work quality on each jointing operation.
- Use improved working techniques to increase efficiency.
- To be flexible and work safely and efficiently on clients' asset distribution systems.
- Ensure the job has been pre-vetted including risk assessment and liaison with land owners.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Education and Qualifications HNC Electrical Engineering or other equivalent qualification
- 600mm water experience
- MU experience
- Health & Safety Qualification IOSH or NEBOSH manager level