|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager or Building Surveyor - London|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||almost 1 year ago|
Senior Project Manager or Building Surveyor - London
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE (+ benefits)
We are looking for a motivated Project Manager OR Building Surveyor (MRICS) to join the London team of a niche project management and building surveying practice with offices in London, Bristol and the South West.
As a Surveyor for this organisation, you would be responsible for the Project Management of over £500m of enterprise nationwide, joining a small but growing business and working with works with a wide selection of clients including large corporates, individual occupiers, fund managers, developers, Local Authorities, museums and loss assessors.
This role will provide the right Building Surveyor or Project Manager with responsibility and the opportunity to be a fundamental part of the company growth and success. In return the business offers you a competitive salary, with great benefits (including the potential for flexible working), and a friendly, hard-working team who nourish a collaborative working environment and shared success.
- Leading project teams to deliver refurbishment and new build projects including office fit outs, new build residential and commercial schemes
- Advising clients on programme, cost and procurement implications of projects for both public and private sector clients
- Undertaking acquisition surveys of commercial and industrial buildings
- Advising clients on dilapidations (acting for both landlords and tenants)
- Actively involved in winning new business, developing client relationships and commercial management of instructions
- Lead client meetings and ensure the delivery of projects to time, budget and of high quality
- MRICS qualified with 3-5 years PQE
- A drive to succeed and an ability to appeal to a varied client base.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in both professional and project based work
- Excellent communication skills and a motivated and diligent manner
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986