|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor All disciplines (London)
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
* To provide assistance, support and guidance on all commercial issues within the Project(s).
* Preparation of internal Cost/Value Reports on a monthly basis to satisfy the requirements of the Commercial Manager / Managing Quantity Surveyor and any other reports which may be required.
* Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
* Preparation of Cost Reports to the Client on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation.
* Preparation of earned value calculations and detailed projected project outturn costs on a monthly basis.
* Preparation and management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules.
* Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts from the preparation of requisitions, monitoring and authorisation of subcontract payments through to agreement of final accounts.
* Production and rigorous management of Early Warning Notices and associated registers.
* Preparation, negotiation and agreement of Compensation Events/variations, extension of time claims, etc.
* To assist in identifying and proactively managing all commercial risks and opportunities and carrying out value engineering exercises.
* To encourage and develop a culture of contractual awareness within the site team and ensure that the full contractual entitlement is achieved by rigidly managing records, contractual notifications, change control, etc.
* To utilise MAXcel costing system to help improve cost control and financial/commercial reporting and ensure that all relevant staff are fully trained to utilise the system to its full potential.
* To ensure that all Group Procedures are strictly followed by all commercial staff.
* Establish and implement a robust system of site records for all labour, plant, materials, staff, etc as support for cost substantiation in the event of change and or delays to the contract Works.
* Establishment a robust system of cost allocation/coding which satisfies both internal and external requirements and ensure that it is strictly followed by all the site team.
* Attend all internal/external financial meetings as and when required.
* Preparation of project final accounts
* To undertake any other work as required of you by the Commercial Manager/Project Manager / Managing Quantity Surveyor, etc.
- HND/Degree qualification (construction related)
- CSCS (White / Gold Card)
- Full driving license