|Job Title:||Senior Remediation Engineer|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£32500.00 - £37500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A leading contaminated land remediation contractor is looking to expand their already successful team in the South East. The successful candidates will have worked for a number of years within the contaminated land contracting sector, and will be happy managing site staff and liaising with consultants. You will have managed a range of projects, employing a range of remedial techniques to achieve great results. Working knowledge of a range of remedial technologies, asbestos in soil and the CL:AIRE Definition of Waste: Development Industry Code of Practice would also be advantageous. A valid driving licence is essential.
Duties of the Senior Remediation Engineer:
- Assist Directors with remediation budgets and proposals with a view to taking lead on production within 1-2 years (or sooner subject to experience).
- Pre-start organisation & planning of project:
- Compiling project programme in GANNT chart format
- Producing remediation strategies, method statements, risk assessments
- Compiling materials management plan & supporting information
- Co-ordinating / appointing subcontractors
- Obtaining licences, permits and regulatory approvals
This role would suit a hard working remediation professional, who is looking to join a rapidly expanding contractor with offices across the South.