|Job Title:||Senior/Principal BREEAM Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£35-45k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 5 hours ago|
An exciting role has arisen with one of the country's leading sustainability consultancies based in Central London. Due to recent hires and continued success they are looking for a highly experienced BREEAM professional to manage projects and deliver technical assessments.
You will be working from our client's London office to work with the existing sustainability team; the role will also require technical delivery of assessments on all building types looking at New Builds, Refurbishments and Extensions.
• Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
• Manage BREEAM projects.
• Support more junior consultants with BREEAM Assessments.
• Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
• Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge.
• Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
• 4+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
• Accredited BREEAM Assessor (New Construction 2014).
• Accredited BREEAM AP (not essential).
• Accredited BREEAM Data Centre (not essential).
• Experience in a client facing capacity.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you.