|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Chartered Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Are you a experienced Senior or Principal Landscape Architect looking to join a friendly, award winning team of landscape architects, urban designers, planners and ecologists?
You will be involved in all stages of project development from tendering through to completion, you will be expected to participate in all aspects of the work carried out and be responsible for day to day management of projects. Current projects include: urban regeneration schemes, university / hospital campus projects, major parks projects, residential developments, and public open space projects / master planning projects.
- Post-chartership experience practicing in a consultancy team, with particular experience in multi-disciplinary construction projects.
- Have a sound knowledge of landscape detailing and specification and should be fully conversant with NBS.
- Capable of undertaking complex design coordination tasks and working through issues / problem-solving.
- Experience in using collaborative tools and building contracts
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary teams and have established experience of running jobs on site.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and computer graphics and competent hand-drawing is required as a minimum.
- Able to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients is important.
- A degree and / or a post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline and Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute is essential.
- Applicants should have an organised and efficient approach to completing work within tight deadlines.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact Amy James - 01202 888 986