|Job Title:||Senior /Principal Consultant (due diligence)|
|Contact Name:||Chris Saunby|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior / Principal Environmental Consultant (Environmental Due Diligence)
Allen & York are currently working with a world renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy. A position has arisen within this company in the Environment team based in London. They are looking for an experienced environmental due diligence specialist to assist in delivering their transactions and compliance service to a diverse base of land, property, industrial and corporate clients. You will be involved in managing and undertaking projects across the UK and internationally.
Requirements of the Senior / Principal Consultant (Environmental Due Diligence)
- At least 5 years+ experience of applying environmental liability, including contaminated land, principles to a range of projects, preferably within a consultancy context.
- Strong focus on due diligence associated with commercial transactions i.e. desk studies and Phase 1 reporting and associated team coordination.
- Experience of corporate (M&A) transactions i.e. auditing operational issues such as permitting, compliance, best practice and legislative requirements across a range of sectors.
- Peer reviews of environmental reports e.g. concise technical reviews of Phase 1 and 2 environmental reports, regulatory correspondence and identification of key issues.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of current and future environmental legislation in relation to UK law and best practice, notably contaminated land and key operational regulations.
- A degree of experience on the completion, design and overall project management of Phase 2 site investigations.
- Extensive experience of working on multidisciplinary projects from single sites to portfolios.
- Proven Project Management experience from 'cradle to grave', demonstrating financial control, team coordination and reporting.
- Experience of client liaison (i.e. meetings, presentations) and client management / relationship development.
- Proactive character, with excellent organisational and team work skills.
- Commercially-minded approach.
- Excellent verbal and report writing skills.
- Degree in relevant subject, with post graduate qualification preferable.
- Chartership to a relevant professional organisation, or demonstrated progress towards.
- European language skills advantageous.
- Current UK driving licence (own car is not required).
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits are available at this leading organisation
We look forward to receiving your application.