|Job Title:||Senior / Principal E&P Design Engineer - Rail|
|Location:||UK - England - Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
As the successful individual, you will have a proven track record in the control and delivery of a range of multi-disciplinary Rail schemes.
Essential Experience of the E&P Engineer:
- Major project management or electrical design experience on Electrification projects
- Proven ability in delivering projects or designs on time and to budgetary constraints
• UK Railway experience with an in-depth knowledge of Network Rail's Grip Processes and Procedures
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will provide project management or design control for the assigned project(s) ensuring successful delivery of technically challenging rail schemes.
You will be responsible for the delivery of all tasking's under the project to meet time, quality and budgetary targets, managing aspects of the client relationship so that delivery exceeds client expectations, providing technical advice and leading by example where appropriate and to promote both the regional and global culture of the business.
- Ideally Electrical or related Degree
- Ideally Chartered membership of appropriate professional institution
- Project Management qualifications (ideally IPMA Level C such as APM Practitioner) would be an advantage
If you are looking for the next step in your career and to join a world renowned organisation, please get in touch to discuss further.