|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Ecologist|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£31000 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
A medium-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy seek a Senior/Principal Ecologist. due to current workload and continued planned expansion based from their offices in Wolverhampton. This full-time permanent role will involve assisting in the development of ecological services. Work will include leading the undertaking and production of habitat and species surveys, mitigation schemes, ecological impact assessments, habitat management plans and input into landscape designs on a variety of projects. There will be an opportunity of flexible working.
- Be commercially-aware with good all round knowledge of practical and legal aspects of ecology;
- Have experience at undertaking Extended Phase 1 Habitat and Protected Species Surveys;
- Have excellent report-writing skills;
- Be a protected species survey licence holder and have experience of protected species mitigation schemes and development licence applications;
- Be qualified to at least degree level in an environmental subject and have proven experience at managing other ecological staff and contractors on a number of projects;
- Be a full member of a relevant professional institution (e.g. CIEEM) and have at least 5 years' relevant experience.
An attractive package will be made available to successful candidates, commensurate with experience. If you feel you meet the above requirements, or feel you can offer the relevant experience and skills, please contact Amy James at Allen & York.