|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Ecologist|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, West Midlands - Wolverhampton|
|Salary:||25000 to 30000|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Working on a variety of projects throughout the UK, from the Company's offices in Wolverhampton a senior Ecologist is needed to help expand the current team. You will work alongside a established and dedicated team of professionals, due to current workload and continued planned expansion.
This full-time permanent role will involve assisting in the development of ecological services provided by the Company. Work will include leading the undertaking and production of habitat and species surveys, mitigation schemes, ecological impact assessments, habitat management plans and input into landscape designs on a variety of projects.
- Be commercially-aware with good all round knowledge of practical and legal aspects of ecology;
- Have experience at undertaking Extended Phase 1 Habitat and Protected Species Surveys;
- Have excellent report-writing skills;
- Be a protected species survey licence holder and have experience of protected species mitigation schemes and development licence applications;
- Be qualified to at least degree level in an environmental subject and have proven experience at managing other ecological staff and contractors on a number of projects;
- Be a full member of a relevant professional institution (e.g. CIEEM) and have at least 5 years' relevant experience.
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York for further information and to discuss in greater detail.