|Job Title:||Senior / Principal Flood Risk Management Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
If you are a civil engineer with experience in flood risk management then this role could be for you!
As a result of growing business needs and planned future developments my client are seeking Senior and Principal engineers to become part of their well respected teams, working on a range of projects for a variety of clients.
The successful candidate will carry out: appraisals of flood risk options, costs and benefits; reports for technical and business cases; the coordination of detailed designs of flood risk management solutions; liaison with clients, architects and other team members; and assist with project management and design coordination.
You will have:
- A civil engineering degree and be approaching MICE or MI Stuct E status
- Experience in the development of outline and detailed design solutions for flood risk management
- Experience of design solution responsibilities under CDM
- Experience in preparing business cases for flood risk management schemes
- Experience preparing contracts and specifications
- Experience working as part of a team
It will be advantageous if you have construction related experience as a supervisor or through a design office support role, or if you have urban drainage design experience, or have prepared Project Appraisal Reports to Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management (FCERM) guidance processes.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986