|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Highways Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client, a global multi-disciplinary consultancy, are expanding and looking for a Senior or Principal Highways Design Engineer to play a key role in their highways and infrastructure design team.
You will support the Associate or Technical Director by effectively delivering projects on time and to the highest technical performance standards.
Your responsibilities as the Senior or Principal Highways Design Engineer:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3 years post graduate specific engineering experience, alternatively HNC or HND or equivalent qualifications with a minimum of 5-8 years relevant experience.
- Ability to use various engineering software packages, including AutoCAD, PDS, Civil3D, and Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Experience in the design of highways from conception to technical approval.
- The ability to use WinDes would be advantageous, as is being able to carry out drainage design and modelling.
- Experience of working with clients and regulatory or statutory authorities to deliver detailed designs for Section 38 and 278 Agreements.
- Experience of delivering value engineered plot design, including retaining walls, underbuild, private drainage and finished floor levels would be advantageous.
- Understanding of codes and standards such as the DMRB or MCHW, Sewers for Adoption 7th Edition and Manual for Streets.
Our client offers competitive salary and comprehensive flexible benefits scheme, as well as strong team spirit and excellent career progression opportunities at all levels in return for your hard work
For more information please call Lisa Newman
We look forward to receiving your application!