|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Sustainability Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior/Principal Sustainability Consultant
A rare opportunity has arisen with a large multinational and multidisciplinary consultancy; due to continued success and a diverse workload, they are looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career to Principal level. This entrepreneurial, highly experienced candidate will take the lead of a small team of more junior consultants in our client's Bristol office; they will deliver Sustainability projects engaging both technically with assessments and also operating on a client facing presence.
- Manage Energy and Sustainability based projects, ensuring that they are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Deliver carbon foot printing and embodied carbon assessments.
- Ensure BREEAM/Code/LEED assessments are delivered effectively by more junior staff.
- Provide strategic consultative advice to clients, architects and design teams on energy, sustainability and low carbon based schemes to improve both new and retro-fit buildings.
- Actively seek out new clients and engage with them on a business development basis to contribute to the progression of the company and project pipeline.
- Add value to our client's Sustainability and Energy offering by further engaging with: energy/carbon/environmental/waste management and CSR.
- Manage a team of more junior consultants working with:
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- Sustainability Assessments
- 5+ years' experience in the Sustainability market with a proven track record of outstanding project delivery.
- Proven experience in developing a company's market offering.
- Accredited in multiple BREEAM Schemes (New Construction 2011/2014 essential).
- Responsible for the submission of multiple BREEAM and Code reports to BRE.
- Experience of managing multiple Energy/Sustainability projects whilst managing a team.
- Technical knowledge of legislation regarding UK construction.
- Track record of positive client meetings.
- A developed knowledge of clients and current projects within the South West.
- Demonstrable confidence in front senior staff when discussing technical aspects of projects.
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, energy, sustainability).
- Qualified CEEQUAL assessor.
For more information about this job opportunity, please contact Alex Carroll Adams at Allen & York.