|Job Title:||Senior Social Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Social Scientist
A global management, engineering and development consultancy is looking for a Senior Social Scientist based in Singapore.
The Social sustainability team provides impact assessment and management services related to socio-economic, community, human rights and health and effects associated with international infrastructure development. Services are provided to the Group, across all sectors and regions. The company work with customers and local communities to provide social safeguard protection and, where possible, enhance social development benefits in pursuit of sustainable infrastructure projects.
The work of the team covers:
- Social impact assessment (SIA), social risk management and monitoring and social safeguard action planning
- Social due diligence (SDD) and Equator Principle compliance reviews
- Resettlement, livelihood restoration and indigenous peoples' development planning
- Public consultation, disclosure and stakeholder engagement planning
- Labour audits and labour management planning
- Health impact assessment
- Post-graduate qualification in a discipline related to social development
- Experience in an area relevant to the services provided by the team
- Working knowledge of international standards relevant to international financial institutions and lending agencies
- Experience of working abroad and ability to undertake international trips, typically of one to two weeks duration.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a social scientist.
We loook forward to receiving your application