|Job Title:||Senior Solar Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy sector including renewables and energy efficiency. They are now on the lookout for a Senior Engineer to join the solar team to provide technical consulting services throughout the development, procurement and construction phases of solar farm projects.
- Specification assistance for all aspects of solar farm construction
- Assist clients with contract negotiation and tendering
- Technical due diligence of pre-construction and operational projects
- Support due diligence activity to include: data analysis, documentation review and risk analysis.
The work also involves:
- Liaising with a wide range of clients from solar farm developers to financial institutions
- Work on multiple projects, managing own time to meet deadlines
- Producing written reports and other documentation for delivery to the client
- Supporting the continuous improvement and development of group procedures and documentation
- Appropriate degree/higher degree in Engineering
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Adaptability, and able to cope with a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to produce clear written reports and communicate verbally in English
- Good IT skills, and experience using MS Office suite packages
- At least three years of experience in the solar industry in a technical capacity
- Good written English skills are essential.
- Quick commercial judgements about project issues and communicating the same to senior team members and/or the client.
- You will be expected to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation. Support, mentoring and training will be provided by senior team members.
Please contact Marina Moya for further details.
We look forward to receiving your application.