|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sara Teymoor|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK is recruiting for a International Design Consultancy working across this regions most interesting and high spec projects. A new requirement has opened for a Senior Structural Engineer to lead the structural engineering team for their Kuwait operations.
- Responsible for all day to day structural engineering aspects of the project.
- Responsible for the structural engineering resourcing and day to day task allocation for the structural engineers and inspectors working on the project.
- Manage the workload of structural engineers and inspectors (including verification of quality)
- Responsible for reporting of progress to Project Director, to include the any escalations and key engineering issues.
- Set up and manage structural engineering project administrative systems submittals and RFI listings -including planning and monitoring job resourcing/expenditure (adjusting these as necessary).
- Liaise and coordinate with the other engineering teams on site Mechanical, electrical etc.
- Bachelor's degree (BEng) / BSc or Master's degree (MEng) / MSc
- Chartered Engineer CEng IStructE (UK) or equivalent
- A Senior Engineer must be able to deliver to the agreed technical standards
- Must be able to lead a small team of structural engineers and also liaise with Client and Contractor.
- 10 years' experience and must be a chartered engineer with registered engineer status.
- Concrete, Steel and high rise experience essential.
We look forward to receiving your application
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.