|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Senior Structural Engineer
(Offshore Wind Foundations)
Our client is a leading design, engineering and consultancy company. They are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to work on projects across the globe.
- To design, check & manage all elements of the design of multi-disciplinary offshore shore wind farm projects.
- To design foundations for offshore wind applications from tender stage.
- Providing quality assurance of project documentation and computer models.
- Assisting with technical advancement of in the area of principal steel design and geotechnology.
- Manager and take leadership of projects.
- Contributing input and knowledge to the business development team during tenders.
The successful candidate will need to have a number of years’ experience designing foundations for offshore wind applications or experience and similar responsibilities within the oil & gas sector.
- Demonstrated and practical experience in hydrodynamics, geotechnology and load calculation methods.
- Project experience in designing concrete foundations, jackets and monopiles.
- Knowledge of programming systems.
- Experience with authorisation of design projects within the wind market or transferable offshore industries.
- Strong communication skills and able to work with different people from a variety of cultures and environments.
- A degree in Structural or Civil Engineering is also a desirable advantage.
This is a rare opportunity to join a global company with the ability to work on world leading offshore wind projects.