|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - Water|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Senior Structural Engineer - Water
Seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who's ready to take the next step up with us. You will work directly with the client and other consultants focusing on the Water and Utilities team in some of the UK's most complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding. Having an enviable reputation in the delivery of such schemes and are working closely with the Environment Agency and some of the UK's most established and recognisable utilities companies, undertaking a vast array of projects to enhance the UK's water and utility services
Due to our client's success, we are now seeking to locate a Senior Structural Engineer join the Cardiff Utilities Structures team, working with Principal Engineers and reporting to the Technical Director.
- You're worldly. Because we've been around. We've seen things and we are constantly learning and seeking better answers.
- You're passionate. Because we have a passion for delivering outcomes that improve the quality of life.
- You're Structural Engineer and you're familiar with preparation of pre planning and planning programmes.
- You want to work on some of the most significant Water projects in the UK and the world.
- Strong analytical and design skills and experience with industry standard FE software
- Design experience within civil engineering structures - either water or energy sector
- An outgoing personality but with capability to focus on design solutions for contractor clients
- Ability to lead by example, with good interpersonal and communicate skills
- Experience in leading a small technical team to deliver sections of large schemes or multiple smaller projects
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and a talent to think clearly to implement effective project design solutions