|Job Title:||Senior Sustainability Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior Sustainability Consultant
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial and fast-expanding building services and sustainability focused consultancy. They have been securing thrilling projects over the last few months and due to a recent restructure, will be looking for a Senior level consultant to engage with their Sustainability and Energy Efficiency portfolio advising on commercial and high-end residential new builds.
- Delivery and on-going management of BREEAM projects.
- Deliver full BREEAM assessments.
- Manage and engage with multiple Energy/Sustainability projects at one time.
- Deliver design strategies to ensure compliance with Part L.
- Deliver commercial and residential Energy assessments (SAP & SBEM).
- Deliver commercial EPCs
- Liaise with clients, architects and design teams.
- Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
- 4+ years' experience within the sustainability sector delivering BREEAM and CfSH assessments as well as managing the associated projects.
- Accredited BREEAM assessor.
- Accredited NDEA.
- Knowledge of modelling software (preferably IES)
- Accredited BREEAM AP
- Accredited CFSH Assessor
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
- Knowledge of Energy and Sustainability Statements
- Knowledge of Low/Zero Carbon Design
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.