|Job Title:||Senior Sustainability Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Sustainability Engineer
£30-40k (depending on experience)
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most exciting and entrepreneurial consultancies.
Due to their forward thinking ideology and continued success they are looking to progress their Sustainability team by hiring a Senior Sustainability Engineer to deliver Energy and Thermal modelling as well as ensuring compliance with part L and providing advice on UK Building regulations.
The ideal professional will take the lead on IES projects focusing on Energy and Thermal modelling; they will also have a strong knowledge of Part L as well as feeling confident with supporting more junior members of the team.
- Deliver Energy modelling utilising IES software.
- Deliver Thermal modelling utilising IES software.
- Complete full Part L compliance calculations.
- Work with design teams and architects to ensure UK building regulations are met.
- Conduct EPCs.
- Coordinate all IES modelling work.
- Good, solid understanding of IES.
- 3+ years experience in Energy modelling.
- 3+ years experience in Thermal modelling.
- Good solid written English grammar and report writing skills.
- Author Energy Statements, incorporating IES modelling for a wide range of new builds and refurbishments.
To further discuss this role, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation.