|Job Title:||Senior Technician - Highways|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Technician / Technician for one of our reputable clients. Our client is a development and infrastructure consultancy and this role is within their Civils team.
The busy team works on a diverse range of multi-disciplinary projects and they are looking for someone to provide technical support to the existing team on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved on a number of projects such as Development Infrastructure, Residential and Mixed Use Developments, Urban Regeneration and Highway Improvements.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Technician
- Highway design
- Drainage design
- Utilities design and co-ordination
- Assistance with technical approval submissions and planning applications
- Use of CAD
Capabilities and Qualifications:
- Experience of computer aided drawing and AutoCAD
- HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential
- Keen interest in Civil Infrastructure
- Experience of using Civils 3D and MicroDrainage is desirable
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Work well within a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary that is relevant to your level of experience + a flexible benefits package.
If you are intersted in this opportunity, please contact Lisa Newman.