|Job Title:||Senior Town Planner - Northamptonshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Are you a Town Planner in Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire or Buckinghamshire?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced Senior Town Planner to join a Practice which has been established for over 30 years, and provides innovative planning services across both the Midlands and South UK, with a reputation for quality and success.
Offering bespoke solutions tailored to the needs of each individual client for both the private and public sector, you would join a team which prides themselves on offering a top notch service, whether advising on private areas of land or a complex projects encompassing over 100 dwellings.
Joining as a Senior Town Planner, you will receive excellent support with clear progression opportunities and significant company influence, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- As a Senior Town Planner, you will be responsible for working on a variety of planning services, from planning appraisals to appeals, enforcement, local plans, land promotion and planning objections
- Represent the company at planning committees and conferences
- Work as part of a professional team to offer the highest quality service, with team management of more junior members
- Manage clients appropriately, offering support and guidance when necessary
- Always seeking to develop and improve further both in technical and professional terms
- Has around 5 years post-qualification experience
- Membership of the RTPI desirable but not essential
- Experience in both the public and private sector
- Able to demonstrate that they have dealt with a wide variety of planning matters
- Being commercially minded, able to take on a diverse workload and work within a busy team
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!