|Job Title:||Senior Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Transport Planner
Salary - £30-35,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UKs leading transport consultancies and they are looking to hire senior transport planners for their increasingly busy and growing Birmingham office.
For this role you will be educated to degree level or above and have post-qualification experience in transport planning in a consultancy, local authority or transport operator team, working across a wide range of areas.
Experience in the following work areas would be of particular interest:
- An understanding of planning and development control processes
- Producing and reviewing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Traffic data analysis and presentation
- Project management and client facing experience
Desirable skills include:
- Traffic modelling using any of the following, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig, Paramics or VISSIM
- GIS/mapping skills using ArcGis or MapInfo
- Professional institution membership of ICE, CIHT, CILT, RTPI
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to discuss this further. Please call Tom Collins on 01202 888 986.
I look forward to hearing from you.