|Job Title:||Senior Transport Planner|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Transport Planner
Salary - £30-40,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UKs largest multi-disciplinary consultancies who are looking to add a Senior Transport Planner to their fast growing North West office with the chance to work on a wide and varied range of projects.
- Responsible for supporting technical output of transportation project teams.
- Manage and / or carry out technical works in accordance with the Practices PMS, QMS, EMS and H&S procedures.
- Day-to-day supervision and training of project team members.
- Attend meetings with clients, design teams, local authorities and the general public as required.
- Preferable: to act as Discipline Lead for smaller projects, with financial control of Transportation Briefs, deputising for senior management when need arises.
- Production of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and associated technical analysis work, plus supporting the Manchester transport team on our range of land development projects.
- Works to include: Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Junction Modelling, Access & Movement Strategies.
- Experience and understanding of planning system.
- Transport Assessment and Travel Planning experience and preparation of high quality technical reports.
- Junction modelling / analysis and experience of relevant software packages.
- Good communicator [verbally and written] and confident to attend meetings and advise client / design teams.
- Relevant degree / higher level qualification [e.g. Geography / Transport Planning].
- Member of relevant professional institution.
- MS Office (skilled in the use of Word and Excel).
- Budget and quality management at project level.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career growth and training.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to discuss this further. Please call Tom Collins on 01202 888 986.
I look forward to hearing from you.