|Job Title:||Service Manager - Wind Turbines|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is the number one service provider for wind power in the UK.
They are currently recruiting for a Service Manager to develop; implement and project manage the start up of a new department called Post Warranty Spares and Labour with their Renewable Energy service business.
The main purpose of the role is to maintain pre and post sales support to out of contract sites and post warranty sites and provide parts and labour proposals aligned to customer maintenance scopes/contracts to maximize product line market penetration and margin on sales and improve customer focus.
- Identifying contractual risks regarding Post Warranty
- Be a key contributor in development of strategies for profitable penetration into existing and new market segments
- Develop and innovative parts packages tailored specifically to customer needs
- P&L, cost management and change management
- Provide product clarification and process expertise
- Contractual awareness on the selling of post warranty contracts i.e. able to supply/recommend parts/spares/strategy
- Provide customer with technical knowledge/support regarding work orders/parts catalogue/E plans
- Resolve engineering queries and interpret the customers engineering needs
- Managing the customer's expectations
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- HNC/HND Qualification is (preferred but not essential)
- Sound engineering knowledge (mechanical or electrical)
- Excellent communication skills
- Contractual and commercial awareness
- Knowledge of supply chain management and customer order management
- Stakeholder management
- Parts acquisition (ideally from a framework)
- Previous experience of post warranty parts and services (preferred but not essential)
For more information contact Marina Moya Gutierrez 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.