|Job Title:||SHE Consultant (IT sector)|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client a large multinational consultancy is seeking a highly motivated SHE Consultant specialising in the IT sector to join their team. The role will be based at the London or Oxford offices, and the clients’ offices are based in West London. As the SHE consultant you will be involved in supporting the client on Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) matters relating to the management of employee and contractor activities working off-site at locations across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). This is an excellent career development opportunity to work with a local and global network of skilled consultants on a diverse range of complex and challenging projects.
You will be responsible for;
- The assessment of Safety, Health and Environmental compliance requirements, including working with colleagues in other offices to provide assistance to the client at their off-site operations across EMEA.
- Development and review of SHE related documentation as required including project safety plans, risk assessments and SHE procedures.
- Provision of training on SHE related matters to client team and contractors.
- Review and assessment of contractor SHE performance.
- SHE programme development and project management.
- BSc degree (or equivalent) within an Engineering or Science discipline is essential, and an additional MSc within a relevant subject would be preferred.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, including the use of project management or compliance management software and related tools.
- The ability to demonstrate the skills and experience typically gained through 5 years’ experience as an EHS professional.
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within industry or consultancy.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 management systems
- Familiarity with EHS codes, standards and requirements as well as legislation and guidance.
We look forward to receiving your application