|Job Title:||SHEF Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£40,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity for an experience Health, Safety, Environmental professional to join a global facilities management business.
This role has the responsibility to drive the development of an organisational culture that promotes the health of all employees and supports a safe working environment as well as environmentally responsible working practices.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Management on all matters relating to Health, Safety & Environmental.
- Monitor H, S & E performance through inspections and audits providing appropriate reports and improvement plans.
- Facilitate external audits and awards proving reports and improvement plans to FM Manager.
- Working with the FM Manager, identify, develop and implement appropriate improvements in working practices and systems through proactive and reactive reviews.
- Plan and support the professional development of H, S & E Advisors and review performance accordingly.
The Successful candidate will:
- Be a chartered Safety Practitioner.
- Have a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Have a recognised Environmental qualification
- Have significant H, S & E Management experience
- Have solid understanding of the FM business and operations and an ability to develop practices that are appropriate to its needs
- Ideally have experience of working in the prison sector
To apply, please upload your CV and call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com