|Job Title:||SHEQ Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Location: London / South East
Our client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified SHEQ Advisor to join a based in London. This position is an excellent opportunity to join world leading developer of Renewable Energy projects who constantly strive adopt and develop company processes and procedure to deliver projects at the highest level.
SHEQ Advisor responsibilities will include:
- Providing HSE guidance and advice to site project teams
- Audit compliance of the project delivery with the management systems;
- Assist the Head of HSQE in the overall management
- Conduct site and project audits
- Collate HSQE and sustainability reports
- Assist with HSE accident or incident investigations
SHEQ Advisor should have the following knowledge, experience and qualifications.
- Good understanding and Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 Certificate
- Experience in Renewables and Construction
- Electrical and HV experience
- Be willing to travel across London the South East and Wales.
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Lead professional audit membership.
This opportunity of SHEQ Advisor offers a salary of £40000 to £45000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you to discuss this position in more detail.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.