|Job Title:||SHEQ Advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Location: Central London – (with Site Travel around London)
Our client is a well-established construction group of companies specializing in civil engineering, demolition, concrete structures and building projects. Currently looking for an experience and qualified Health & Safety professional to join their construction team.
- Provide positive assistance to site on HSEQT issues, spending appropriate time on each site to adequately address issues and monitor compliance.
- Carrying out audits and inspections on site where required and ensure non-conformances are closed out.
- Organise in Project set up, pre-planning of works and safe systems of work.
- Prepare in development of project specific risk registers and assessments.
- Prepare and assist project specific training matrix development, delivery of training and Tool Box Talks upon request.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent – minimum;
- Civils and RC Frames knowledge and experience;
- Outstanding management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work, under pressure in a busy environment;
- To communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with colleagues and customers;
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.