|Job Title:||SHEQ Advisor - South Yorkshire|
|Location:||UK - England - West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading civil engineering and utilities company, currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified SHEQ Advisor to join their fast growing team working on various high profile groundwork and highways projects to be based in South Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be required to advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures and assist site teams to improve SHEQ performance on site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct site inspections, audits and ISA’s to ensure compliance with Company Procedures and Policy’s
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Carry out investigation into accidents / incidents as required by SHEQ Manager
- Maintain/promote liaison with officials and professional bodies (e.g. HSE, ROSPA, IOSH, BSI, EA etc.)
- Undertake formal SHEQ training as necessary to attain acceptance by the relevant professional bodies
- Carryout SHEQ training on the sites
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- NEBOSH construction certificate
- NEBOSH general certificate
- Prior experience within the construction industry managing (ideally) multiple sites.
This opportunity of SHEQ Advisor offers a competitive salary as well as excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.