|Job Title:||SHEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Up to £40,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Manager to join a leading business that provides integrated services across a wide range of business sectors - specialising in technical, FM & business process solutions for the built environment.
The role of SHEQ Manager:-
- Advising Management on all SHEQ, occupational health and welfare matters.
- Inspect places of work, focusing on provision of safe systems of work, safe places of work and attitudes towards SHEQ.
- Carrying out full investigations into all accidents/incidents, fires and dangerous occurrences, and issuing reports detailing causes and recommended action.
- Assisting when required in the preparation of risk assessments and method statements in conjunction with management and sub-contractors etc.
- Develop good relations by co-operation with representatives of the Health & Safety Executive, Environmental Health Officer, Environment Agency, Clients, Staff, and other Contractors
The successful candidate:-
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and be a Graduate member of IOSH
- Safety Coach/Trainer qualification
- Previous experience of working in an educational or Healthcare environment would be preferred but not essential.
- Full driving licence required.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.