|Job Title:||SHEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Position: SHEQ Manager
Salary: £50,000 plus package
Location: Central London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced SHEQ Manager to join our client who are a well-established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines
- You will be responsible for widely influencing the internal business, as well as external clients and stakeholders, in implementing and monitoring health and safety assurance policy and practice.
- A specialist role, as SHEQ Manager, you require high level and extensive SHEQ knowledge
- You will provide support the Group Health, Safety and Security Director to Lead, mentor and develop the Health and Safety function across the business and global locations.
- You will contribute in the Development and implementation a health and safety assurance governance plan. Passionate about Health and Safety, you will promote continuous improvement in health and safety performance across all parts of the Group and support the wider SHEQ team and Quality Partners.
- You will undertake project site inspections to observe the working practices adopted by staff to evaluate current level of health and safety performance, as well as investigate and review accident / incident investigation reports.
- An expert in your field you will provide advice and guidance on all operational health and safety matters across the Group.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Experience in managing effective systems to manage health and safety performance.
- Attained a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, as well as a Grad Membership with IOSH (GRADIOSH).
- Previous experience within construction/civils as a senior advisor/manager
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please upload your CV and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or at: email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.