|Job Title:||Site Agent - Swansea|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Site Agent - Swansea
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking for A Site Agent to join their South Wales depot in Swansea, to work for the successful Rail and Infrastructure division. You will be working on the Minor Works Framework and various projects for Network Rail.
Position Description for Site Agent - Swansea
As a Site Agent in the Swansea area you will be responsible for:
- Controlling safety, quality and environmental activities
- Site Supervision
- Delivery of works to program and budget
- Producing Health & Safety plans and Method Statements
- Writing risk assessments
- Pre-start site inspections
- Planning (including road closures and possessions)
- Tool box talks & HSEQ Briefings
- Providing plant & materials
- Client liaison
Required experience of the Site Agent - Swansea
As Site Agent in the Swansea area you will be:
- Experienced with a solid history of working on Civil Engineering projects within a Rail environment as a Senior or Section Engineer/ Sub Agent
- An excellent communicator
- Either educated to a HNC level in Civil Engineering or have a proven experience of working your way up the ranks
You will have:
- A strong background on Civil Engineering projects and BESC and Competent Persons.
- Drive and enthusiasm to manage a project through to completion within budget and to program
- A CSCS card and PTS
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.