|Job Title:||Site Commercial Manager - Offshore Wind Power - Site Based|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leader in Wind Power.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Commercial Manager to support project work on the construction sites regarding commercial aspects such as claims, cost allocation, insurance and customs issues with the aim of achieving transparency and clarity on project budgets for the Project Department.
- Commercial administration of site purchases towards external sub suppliers based on requirement from signed contracts
- Ensure proper cost accounting and controlling and required clarity of onsite documents in that regard
- Continuously keep the Commercial PM of the projects informed about the commercial situation on site
- Support Commercial PM with claim documentation
- Ensure proper information flow on site towards clients regarding variations & claims in cooperation with PM & Commercial PM
- Ongoing optimisation of processes to ensure rationalization, to optimise productivity and ensure profitability
- Support Commercial PM on insurance and custom issues related to transport via or on site
- The employee is obligated to keep him- or herself informed of the QA system and the procedures related to the position and to work in accordance with the requirements defined in the QA system
- The employee is obligated to keep him- or herself informed of the company process and procedures
- The employee is obligated to keep him- or herself informed of the procedures relevant to the position.
- 2-5 years quantity surveying exprience
- Expert Business Administration skills
- Expert Project Controlling skills
- Advanced knowledge of Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Advanced Analysis/Statistics skills
- Basic Calculation methods/Finance models skills
- Advanced Project Management methods and tools
- Advanced Contract/Claim Management
- Advanced Risk Management
- Basic Currency Management
- Advanced MS Office and SAP
- Advanced Intercultural Skills
- Advanced Quality Management methods and tools
- Advanced Power plant industry and energy market knowledge
- Experience in commercial site management and in international plant business
- Experience in financial execution of large-scale, international projects
- Living and working experience in an intercultural environment desirable.
***Please note this role is Site based. The site you will be supporting will change therefore flexibility with extensive travelling is essential***
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.