|Job Title:||Site Controller|
|Salary:||£19000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Overview of Client
Currently working for a leading Waste Re-Processor based near Bristol. My client has recently acquired a new site and are looking for a number of Site Controllers.
My client is the only company that works with the Waste in such a way and provides relief for a number of Waste management companies across the UK.
This company is looking to grow a number of sites but this Bristol based site will be their second running achievement.
Role Responsibilities Site Controller
- To help and support the Health & Safety and the welfare of all staff, contractors and site visitors.
- Quality Assurance related laboratory testing, raw materials, produce leaving site, reception and all paperwork.
- Assisting the production teams and report directly to the Site Manager.
- Assist manager with production strategy and planning.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers to keep them aware of production and keep them aware that plans are delivered.
- Work on anything that the manager requires.
Key Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- 5 years of Production Industry experience
- 3 years leadership experience
- Written and verbally clean
- Good customer service
- Strong team worker and motivator
- IOSH or NEBOSH - Preferred
- First Aid trained
Unique Selling Points
- Competitive salary and package
- Chance to be part of a new industry helping the world with the circular economy
- Working for a Leader in the market
- Great team and great reporting line
- Progression is a key priority to the business
To apply for this position, please click the link below
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information please contact our Waste team 01202 888 986