|Job Title:||Site Liaison Officer|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Car, Bonus and Pension|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Site Liaison Officer
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Our Site Liaison Officers are critical to the effective implementation of the services we sell. We put people first, whether they're our employees, shareholders, or customers. We are looking for individuals who share our people-first philosophy and can help us continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
Due to new contract wins and growing business, we are looking to recruit a Site Liaison Officer to cover outer London. Reporting to the Head of Managed Accounts, the SLO's are essential in Our Client in delivering first class products and services to our customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the sites within the Region to a level of agreed Segregation performance and to ensure the customer experience meets Our Client standards.
The primary focus will be to build and maintain relationships with onsite personnel and Contract Managers. You will also need to continuously strive to introduce new products/services to all sites at each visit.
- Managing the service commitment Our Client has with its customers.
- To conduct regular site visits on agreed dates.
- To collate all site visit sheets and photos for distribution to relevant individuals.
- Developing commercially fruitful relationships with key contacts at site level.
- Assisting in securing long term contractual commitment for our services.
- Performing regular 'Toolbox Talks' on all new sites and refreshers when needed.
- Site survey and visits for information gathering and production of Site Waste Management Plans for Sites.
- To complete all monthly and weekly reporting statistics.
- To be responsible and manage all Waste Matrix's and Hazardous Waste Registrations.
- Identification of cross selling opportunities such as muck away, aggregates and hazardous waste.
- Liaise between office and site for situations i.e. wasted journeys, incorrect material and other problems that occur on site.
- To monitor with the Account Coordinator the prompt return of F1 forms from site and to chase and investigate any problematic F1'S.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in construction and building industry would be a distinct advantage
- Effective team player
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent)
- Driven and customer focused
- Must hold a full clean UK driving license
- Previous experience working in a similar position
Package : Great Salary, Company Vehicle, Bonus and Pension