|Job Title:||Site Manager - Power Plant Construction|
|Contact Name:||Simon Bangs|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Allen & York are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to work on a remote power plant construction project in Saudi Arabia in an Owners Engineer capacity.
Applicants must meet all of the following contractual criteria:
1. Bachelor Degree Holder in a Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
2. Minimum of 20 years total experience with at least 15 years spent working on teh construction of Thermal Power Plant Projects.
3. Excellent English communication skills.
4. Maximum Age of 60 years old (visas for older candidates will apparently not be granted).
5. Western European, American, Canadian, Australian, NZ passport holder (visas for other nationalities will apparently not be granted for this role).
All candidates will be judged by SEC against these criteria prior to any approval to employ being granted. Therefore we strongly encourage only candidates meeting each point to apply.
The successful candidate will be offered a full expat package inclusive of accommodation, transport, meals, medical insurance and a competitive tax-free salary.