|Job Title:||Site Process Chemist|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||James Pearson|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client has been a leading innovator in the UK waste industry for the past ten years and with growth year on year the company is rapidly growing.
The company is driven by a commitment to support all colleagues with the tools and authority they need to achieve their goals, so opportunities for career progression are greater than ever.
To receive, conformance check, label and complete associated paperwork within scope of the acceptance, storage and dispatch of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
To sample, compatibility test, batch and supervise bulking/stabilisation processing of waste materials.
Minimum of 5 years experience within the Non Hazardous and Hazardous waste industry (we may accept fewer years with other process chemical experience) including:
- Sampling and checking of containerised waste (drum reception)
- Checking and completion of incoming and outgoing waste paperwork
- Preparation of waste labels for incoming and outgoing wastes
- Compatibility testing and batching of waste materials for processing
- Supervising bulking and blending operations
- Computer literate with fluency in all Microsoft applications
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its success
- Comfortable working on your own using your own initiative
- Work logically and make reasoned decisions based on experience and objective information
- Work safely and set this example to others
- Health and safety training, i.e. IOSH
- Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck license
HND or higher in Chemistry or related subject