|Job Title:||Smart Grid Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||Early 2016|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Smart Grid - Senior Consultant
£40,000 - £50,000
Smart Grids are a very exciting area and we have a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a career within the smart metering sector.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, capable and very driven candidate to join their team. The role will be based in their consultancy department, where successful candidates are required to advise on a variety of projects within the smart grid and smart metering space.
About the Job
A Senior Consultant will be responsible for:
- Advising existing clients and new customers with implementation of smart metering programmes across both the short and long term.
- Taking full responsibility for the successful delivery and financial performance of a range of assignments.
- Building relationships with new customers and developing relationships with existing clients.
- Developing business through existing client contacts and with brand new customers
- Giving technical or expert advice on the energy market and smart metering.
- Mentoring and advising junior members of staff and passing on expert knowledge to them
Successful candidates must have demonstrable proof of advising clients and customers across many different projects, including projects involved with implementing smart metering programmes.
There will be opportunities to work with other staff members in the consultancy team that work in other sectors.
Senior Consultant candidates must have:
- Background work experience within the UK Energy sector.
- A very good background knowledge and understanding of Smart metering programmes, including a great understanding of the complexities of policy, operations, history and markets.
- A commercially focussed and organised attitude, in order to move programmes and projects forward.
- Experience of managing project financials overall project management experience.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with Bo Derkx.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.