|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our Client is a leading developer of Renewable Energy projects looking to hire a Software Developer to support and develop software used during the operations of projects.
The successful applicant will team delivery functionality in the following areas:
- Retrieving data from a wide range of operational renewable energy power plants
- Providing flexible reporting solutions for internal and external clients (e.g. web dashboards)
- Analysis of operational data from renewable energy power plants
- Provision of engineering analysis tools used to monitor hardware components and detect potential faults
- Ability to discuss and implement numerical algorithms
- Ability to discuss and resolve logical problems
- Ability to integrate smoothly with an existing team
- Degree in Computer Science, Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Object orientation best practices
- Software design patterns
- Service Orientated Architecture and Microservices.
- Scrum / Agile methodology
- C# , ASP.Net MVC
- SCADA systems, SQL databases (including MS SQL Server)
- Testing frameworks (including NUnit)
- Version Control systems (including GIT)
- Continuous Integration Systems (including Jenkins)
- Cloud based application deployment (AWS, Azure or similar)
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.