|Job Title:||Software Developer - Renewable Energy|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is a leading developer of Renewable Energy projects. They currently have a vacancy available for a Software Developer to join their "SMART Systems" team to assist and develop software used during the operations of renewable energy projects.
- Retrieving and homogenising data from a wide range of operational renewable energy power plants.
- Analysis of operational data from renewable energy power plants.
- Providing flexible reporting solutions for internal and external clients (e.g. web dashboards).
- Provision of engineering analysis tools used to monitor hardware components and detect potential faults.
- ASP.Net MVC.
- Software design patterns.
- Object orientation best practices.
- Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Service Orientated Architecture and Microservices.
- SCADA systems.
- SQL databases (including MS SQL Server).
- Testing frameworks (including NUnit).
- Cloud based application deployment (AWS, Azure or similar).
- Version Control systems (including GIT).
- Continuous Integration Systems (including Jenkins).
- Ability to integrate smoothly with an existing team.
- Ability to discuss and implement numerical algorithms.
- Ability to discuss and resolve logical problems.
- Ideally you will have a degree in Computer Science, Science, Engineering or a related discipline.