|Job Title:||Solar O&M Data Analyst|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our Client is a world leading developer of Renewable Energy projects. They are looking to hire an experienced Solar O&M Data Analyst to join their Solar O&M service. This solar O&M service shall be provided to their current portfolio and be competitive for new 3rd party other solar O&M business.
- Monitor operational solar farm performance in real time and assisting with subsequent troubleshooting and maintenance
- Use of solar monitoring system to assess system communication issues, identify data loss and perform checks on data integrity.
- Analyse operational data to verify actual plant output, availability and performance ratio, and identify reasons for variances vs budget.
- Combine operational data with engineering knowledge to identifying root causes of performance variations.
- Create monthly O&M reports of a high standard using reporting software.
- Analyse historic solar farm data to find opportunities for performance improvement.
- Analyse historic maintenance data to optimise future maintenance strategies.
- Develop the monitoring and reporting system by automating the analysis of the data through new analysis tools and techniques.
- Obtaining feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of new data analysis tools.
- Adapting to new technologies as the operational portfolio grows.
- Basic knowledge of electrical drawings and electrical system concepts is essential.
- Technical knowledge of the principles of solar PV generation.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and a data analysis tool such as VBA, Python, R or Matlab
- Solar O&M experience in data monitoring.
- Track record of solving tough technical challenges with innovative approaches.
- Experience in any of the following would also be advantageous:
- SCADA systems
- Managing, analysing and visualising large datasets
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or a related discipline with a 1st or 2:1 result or equivalent experience