|Job Title:||Solar O&M Technician|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000 per annum + OT, Van , On call, Bonus + phone|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our Client are highly professional provider of solar services including O&M on large scale solar plants across the UK.
Currently looking to expand their services as part of this process they are looking for highly competent Electricians/ Technicians to work on solar sites in the UK.
- DC testing and troubleshooting
- Module testing and replacement
- String combiner box maintenance
- String and central inverter maintenance
- AC LV maintenance and repair
- Good Communicating with our office/home based O&M team
- RS485 and Ethernet trouble shooting and repair and computer based configuration and monitoring of sophisticated components (e.g. firmware updates)
- Ground care and Installation experience.
- Conducting site safety inductions
- Monitoring sub-contractors
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain Authorised Person (AP) or a Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status, incentives and bonuses will then be added to your salary.
- Qualified electrician including Inspection & Test
- 17th Edition and City Guilds
- Experience of commercial sites and /or energy infrastructure construction or operations
- Excellent communication skills and organised and orderly working practices
- Analytic nature and Professional appearance and demeanour
- Safety first work approach
- Regular use of Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook
- Full British UK Driving Licence
- Ethernet and Fibre optic communications and Data monitoring systems
- Central Inverter skills/qualifications/experience
- High Voltage (HV) switching (AP or SAP) desirable
- Experince of large scale solar sites O&M desirable
- SMSTS desirable