|Job Title:||Solar Sales Executive (Distribution)|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Solar Sales Executive (Distribution)
German & English Speaker
Our client is a globally recognised solar energy company with offices worldwide throughout different continents. As an organisation they look for people who thrive in exciting, challenging and dynamic work environments to become a part of their dedicated team of professionals and contribute daily to bringing clean, reliable and cost effective solar energy solutions to customers around the globe.
The company are seeking to recruit a Sales Executive to work within Germany either from home or within their Munich office. Join their established team and their mission to promote and develop solar energy as a source of clean, renewable energy for all.
• Responsible for the distribution business in a defined area in Central Europe
• Continuously establish and develop business relationships with existing and new distribution partners and expanding Sales coverage of the company in Central Europe
• Design, development and implementation of the company's sales plan in the Region of Northern Europe
• Identify and develop key accounts. Negotiations and follow up of contracts
• Manage entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company's related internal departments
• Communication directly with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments
• Coordinate with Operations to ensure availability and timely delivery of modules and to advise customers of stock status
• Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities
• Analyse and monitor account customer data and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend
• Ensure effective reporting of all activities under the managed accounts to the Sales Manager Distribution on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis as required
• Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and company's organization to ensure a long-term business partnership
• Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences
• Handle Logistic, Financial, Quality and Pre and After Sales issues for shipments made to German customers, including coordination of documents such as Letters of Credit, Pro-forma invoices, Bill of Lading, shipped product information data etc.
• Stay up to date with market information, including competitors and customers benchmarking and technical and financial market requirements
• Minimum of 3 years previous experience in selling technical B2B products, ideally in Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and ideally within a comparative industry sector but strong candidates from all backgrounds will be considered
• Ability to liaise with customers on different levels
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Emphasizing Excellence
• Pro-active self-starter
• Creativity and motivation for Sales
• Fluent command of German and English is a must. Dutch or French is a plus
• Willingness to travel regularly
• This role is located in Germany (Home based) OR within Munich office
To find out more, please call Jack Winborn on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!