|Job Title:||Specification Consultant - Sanitary ware|
|Location:||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Experienced young and dynamic individual required for Specification Consultant role. Responsible for specification of sanitary range of the company with Designers, Architects, Clients and Developers. Must have prior knowledge of sanitary.
The Specification Consultant will be responsible for establishing a close relationship with Interior Designers, Architects, Clients and Developers to get an accurate specification prepared for the brand and its entire sanitary range of products, from design stage through to execution of the project.
She/He will be responsible for the UAE market and the other GCC markets with the help of the design team who sit in the UAE office.
She/He will coordinate with sales team on daily basis to ensure securing the specifications at all stages of the project life cycle.
- Secure the product specification in the early specification phase in the projects like in design and concept stage
- Meeting Interior Designers, Architects, Client and Developers.
- Achieving Specs targets by preparing specifications for the entire sanitary range in the project documents.
- Supporting and training the specifiers and the customers in the Region on all issues during the specification process.
- Identifying new clients in Design and Architecture within the UAE who are involved in sanitary design
- Arranging business development meetings with customers in the UAE and coordinating with designers overseas via email and phone.
- Confident presentations skills and marketing to clients.
- Updating the CRM database.
Excellent Package and Progression on offer + Car + Bonus + Flights + Medical
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.