|Job Title:||Sub Agent/ Site Agent based in Sheffield|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Sub Agent - Rail - Civil Engineering - Sheffield
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a Sub Agent to join their newest Regional Office in Sheffield, to work for the Rail Infrastructure team covering the Minor Works Framework and various rail projects for Network Rail.
Position Description for Sub Agent Rail Civil Engineering Sheffield
As a Sub Agent in the Sheffield office you will be responsible for:
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Site Supervision
- Delivery of works to program and budget
- Producing Health & Safety plans & Method Statements
- Writing Risk Assessments
- Temporary Works
- Pre-start site inspections
- Planning (including road closures and possessions)
- Tall box talks & HSEQ briefings
- Providing plant & materials
- Client Liaison
Required experience of the Sub Agent Rail Civil Engineering Sheffield
As Sub Agent in the Sheffield office you will be:
- Experienced with a solid history of working on civil engineering projects within a rail environment
- Educated to HNC level in Civil Engineering (preferably)
- Able to write WPP's
- An excellent communicator
- A natural influencer, ensuring you get the most out of people working for you
- You will have:
- A strong background in Civil Engineering
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.