|Job Title:||Sustainability and Energy Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Leicestershire|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our multi-disciplinary client is expanding rapidly due to continued successes; they are actively looking for a sustainability consultant to join their dynamic energy division. This professional will work autonomously, taking the lead on BREEAM, IES and SBEM work.
- Manage BREEAM projects through from pre to post construction.
- Deliver full BREEAM assessments.
- Deliver SBEM assessments autonomously for compliance with Part L regulations.
- Deliver IES thermal modelling.
- Engage in a client facing capacity – attending design team meetings.
- 2+ years in the sustainability sector
- BREEAM accredited
- Ideally SBEM accredited
- Relevant Energy/Building Services/ Environmental degree
- Experience in delivery of IES modelling
- Proven track record of submission of BREEAM assessments to BRE
To discuss this role further then please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York