|Job Title:||Sustainability Associate|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is an exciting and fast-paced consultancy who focus in the sustainability and building services market.
Due to their unique outlook on the environmental impact of buildings, they are expanding and looking to recruit a Sustainability Associate to head up their Planning and Certification team.
The ideal candidate will be leading the team of 8 consultants as they engage in a broad range of new and retro-fit builds focusing on sustainability strategies, daylight assessments, BREEAM, LEED, CSH, Part L compliance and thermal modelling.
The candidate will also focus strategically on the client facing side of consultancy. They will utilise their outstanding leadership and managerial skills to motivated and inspire their team.
- Deliver BREEAM and LEED assessments
- Liaise with clients and design teams to ensure the project runs effectively and is delivered to an outstanding level.
- Work with design teams, clients and other relevant professionals throughout design stage through to post-construction.
- Deliver entrepreneurial masterplanning, and environmental building design advice to clients
- Manage and mentor a team of 8 more junior consultants
As a minimum:
- Have experience of managing more junior consultants
- Have experience of managing multiple projects while still maintaining excellent standards
- Liaise effectively with clients.
- Have experience of the whole construction process
Additionally meet the following criteria:
- Be a BREEAM Accredited Professional
- A minimum of 6 years experience of carrying out successful BREEAM assessments
- Be a qualified LEED AP
- At least 6 years' experience of sustainability consultancy beyond BREEAM
- A diverse understanding of sustainability issues.
- Experience of delivering a bespoke sustainability brief and supporting relevant staff throughout this process
To discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.