|Job Title:||Sustainability Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is a rapidly growing construction consultancy; due to continued success and ambition in company strategy, they are looking to expand their Sustainability division and hire a motivated and tenacious sustainability consultant to support with modelling (IES) and their broader sustainability offering.
- Deliver energy and thermal modelling utilising IES software.
- Deliver SAP assessments (current license not a necessity).
- Support with Part L compliance.
- Support with BREEAM assessments.
- Engage on a client facing basis delivering sustainability advice during concept/design stage team meetings.
- 1+ year in the sustainability sector.
- Degree/Masters in relevant field (Sustainability/Energy efficiency).
- Confident in the utilisation of IES software.
- Experience in delivering/supporting with BREEAM assessments.
- Experience working in a client facing capacity.
In addition, if you have experience with Passivhaus, LEED or Rights of Light our client would be very to keen hear from you.
To discuss this role further, do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York Recruitment.